1. He has won a total of 15 Grammy Awards.
2. If you want to be signed by his music company, ‘Shady Records’, you have to compete in a rap battle with Eminem.
3. Eminem has been reported dead, falsely of course, 4 times in a car crash, and one time because of drug overdose.
4. He was discovered by Dr. Dre at the Rap Olympics in 1997, where he stood 2nd.
5. Tennis star Andy Murray claimed that he used to listen to Eminem before going to the court during championships.
6. The movie ‘The Fighter’ was originally written for Eminem, but the role eventually went to Mark Wahlberg.
7. As a small kid, he was nicknamed Mickey, because he had big ears.
8. He had to pay $100,000 as assault charges to John Guerra after he kissed Eminem’s then-wife Kimberley and Em punched him.
(He even put that in his song, ‘Sing for the moment’. The lyrics read: “You’re full of shit too Guerrera; that was a fist that hit you”.)
09. He was the first singer in history to win the best rap album for three consecutive LPs at the Grammy’s.
10. He failed the 9th grade 3 times before he dropped out.
11. He refused to perform at the Oscars because they wanted him to sing the clean version of ‘Lose Yourself’.
12. He also holds a place in the Guinness Book of World Records for the most successive US number 1 albums by a solo artist.
13. He discovered Curtis Jackson III, who gained international fame under the stage name ’50 Cent’.
14. He wears XXL sized clothing.
15. When Em was 9, he was beaten so bad that he was in a coma for more than a week.